Suggested Rule Changes for 2002:
- Max 5 Keepers: Allow only 5 kept players total including Franchise
Player. Puts more players into the draft pool.
- Free Agents Cost a 7th: Currently, a free agent
costs a 12th round pick. Increase this cost to a 7th round
pick. Puts more players into the draft pool.
- No Future Picks Trades: This ends trading a
player this year for a draft pick next year. It is still allowed to
trade players for picks in the off-season.
- No trades on draft day without vote: These need to be approved
like any other trade.
- Three-minute Draft Limit: You have to participate in the draft or make previous
arrangements. There will be a 3 minute time limit per pick.
After 3 minutes the next team can submit a pick ahead of you. Both
teams are on the clock, but it's whoever gets their pick in first.
- Five Votes to Overturn Commissioner: If there is a dispute and a vote is
needed, those owners